Rules and Regulations
- NOVICE HORSE AND/OR RIDER: Horse or rider cannot have won more than 3 blue ribbons in that division in any show.
- LEADLINE EXHIBITORS: All leadline exhibitors are required to wear helmets while mounted on a horse and while showing in the leadline class
- DRESS: Appropriate hats, boots and attire must be worn in all performance classes.
- Safety helmets are acceptable to be worn by Juniors & Adults in all classes. During warm weather, jackets may be excused at the discretion of the judge.
- SCHOOLING HORSES: Martingales, draw reins, splint boots, leg wraps, etc.
will only be permitted on schooling horses. Schooling exhibitor must wear appropriate attire.
- ENTRIES: NO REFUNDS Post Entries may be made at the gate if an “open
check” is left at the registration desk. Classes with less than 3 entries may be
combined at the discretion of the show committee.
- MISC: Schooling horses must follow the directions of the judge during the
- PHOTOGRAPHS: All photos taken by any EVAHA officer or photographers
can and may be used for promotional purposes for the club.
- AWARDS: Ribbons will be awarded through 5th place in each class. 1st and
2nd place halter horses must be shown in the championship class or forfeit all
ribbons and points.
- SPONSORSHIPS: $10.00 for all classes.
- RULES: Are subject to change at the discretion of the show committee. All
classes will be run by the USEF rules.
- CONCESSIONS: Available on the grounds - NO alcoholic beverages are permitted.
- HIGH POINTS: High point awards will be determined by the show committee.